Saturday, June 2, 2018

“Una Rayita Mas Al Tigre : Expressing Love “


πŸ˜šπŸ˜‰HellooooooπŸ˜πŸ˜—



    This post will be of a work I did for my English class . I had to talk about a Tattoo I had or really like.  So this is the Tattoo and what I did.



      Tattoos are a body art that expresses many feelings and things. For some  people their tattoo is a sign of honoring a loved one, expressing feelings in a different way or represent something meaningful, every tattoo has a reason and a purpose and represents something really special for its owner. I do not have any tattoos on my body, but I know many people that do. There are some people that tattoo their pets, others just do symbols and/or phrases. Tattoos are a way to show the world in a different way who you are.


 I know a young man that has a tattoo of his tiger. He said that the meaning of his tattoo is love, power, sacrifice, determination, and a way to remind him to never give up. His tiger tattoo is located on the upper side of his right forearm. The tattoo is half of a face of a Bengal Tiger. If you see it from far distance you would think it is just a black tattoo, but once you get closer you can see that it is a really detailed tattoo. The stripes of the tiger are in black, there are in a tilted shape so it looks like the fur. The most catching part of his tattoo is the eye of the tiger. It seems super realistic. It has some kind of green, blue, and white mixed colors. It looks like it is really looking at you. At the beginning I did not understand the way he decided to make that tattoo. After he explained me his reasons I thought it was something really sweet for him.

My friend decided to get this tattoo to symbolize love. He said that with this tattoo he always feels the company of his pet wherever he is. Years ago he had a Siberian tiger, but after his first birthday they had to be seperated. Now he has one bengal tiger,  another siberian tiger, and two jaguars. I think he also made the tattoo in memory of his first baby. I did see a change in my friend’s self-esteem after having that tattoo done. He has always been a happy guy, but now he is super positive, also super in to gym and sports. He has been one of the only people that I have seen with this change after a tattoo. I have met other people that even get like a type of depression after the tattoo. Maybe it is because it did not end up as they wanted or they weren't one hundred percent sure of getting a tattoo done. That is why you have to think more of what you would do with your body.

I choose to write about this tattoo because I think it is a really different, surprising and even sweet tattoo. Some people think of tattoos as something that is just of style or do them just because. Others are totally against them. As of my point of view I do like to look at some tattoos, but I would never have one done on me.  I think it is unnecessary to go through so much pain on our bodies. I think I will only have one done only on very extreme condition were I have to cover a permanent scar or to suit something with a need, by prescription only. I think tattoos are a body art that expresses many feelings and things if people know how to make them.

2 comments:

  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete