Friday, September 28, 2018

Music


Hi😉
Community Profile - Freewrite - Music

We all have someway think that being part of a band or being in the music industry is the easiest and fun career in the world.  For some people it can be this way. On this Community Profile I will try to explain you the good and bad thinks there are in this or of this career. This time I decided to write about this because even that it is not something to detect with the community it is something that gets us all involved. I will talk to you more of a legendary Mexican band , but some things can fit to all of the musicians in general. This band is Los Tigres Del Norte. Maybe you can say that I can not really talk about them because i am not exactly from there generation , but I admire there career and everything they have done.Los Tigres Del Norte are a classic regional mexican norteño group. They have about fifty years with their career. Los Tigres are from Sinaloa ,Mexico but currently live in California. I decided to write about them because how they have been all his years being a public figure there are one of the only ones I can say know about everything , good and bad things. Yes I do know them pretty well in person that you wouldn't believe , and it is a long story. I think that this affects me and many people in different ways. I think that what is happening now on the music industry affect us all. Most important for some of us just by being Lattin's we get bullied and if you add listening to some type of music you get stereotyped .As I already mention there are a band that has done historical things. There one of the only groups that have really help lattin people , and more immigrants.  They have done some massive movements to help people. Well in this essay I will tell you about them , how they have contributed to the community and there good and bad moments.

2 comments:

  1. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete