Friday, September 8, 2017

Two Trues One Lie

😚 Helloooo 😊

This is my first post. 😀 I decided to do it of one of my first works of my English class.




I will talk about my self but some of this is a lie. I love listening to music all the time. Whenever I can I play my guitar. I even took a music class in high school. It was pretty fun. I like going to concerts. I have gone to many and of many artist. My favorite band is Reik. they are a mexican acoustic band. I have many other bands and singers that I like, but I could say they are my ultimate favorite band. I follow them since I was 4 years old. This year I had the opportunity to attend to a concert of them and hang out with them.

I am always talking with everyone. I really do not pay attention to important things and events. I really do not like school and mexican music. I am always hanging around with friends and disturbing others. My favorite color is black. I dislike being with my family. I love tattoos. I actually have one on the back of my left ear. It is just like the singers Maluma crown tattoo. I had it made in my 18th birthday. And I decided to had a new one done just a little after my high school graduation, This time I choose to have it done on my left ankle.


  I love being with my family and friends. I am the oficial babysitter of my family. I take care of babies and children. Some I have taken care since they are a few days born. I love kids and babies. I think I will be a pediatrician. Maybe. Or a teacher. If I decide to change in to the teaching profession it will be for preschool,kinder or elementary teacher. Because my love for children is big. I also like animals. my favorite animals are horses,tigers,cub cheetahs and dolphins. I have had some interaction with this type of animals and that is why I believe I would like to have it as one of my options.


Now can you choose wich one is a lie ?    I will try to help you with a picture.



2 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete