Thursday, December 7, 2017

Motorcycle on The Sea of Tranquility



Family Love

Motorcycle on the Sea of Tranquility is such a good novel that it makes it really hard to choose only one important part.  All the characters make an important contribution and change during the story. As we know the main characters are Yoli and Chuy. Yoli is the narrator of this book. They are brothers and have more siblings.At the beginning I thought this novel was a little weird , but now I kind of like it and I even recommend others to read it.

One of my favorite parts and what I would say is one of the most important parts is when Chuy took Yoli in a motorcycle ride.  Maybe we can think that it was a really short part of Motorcycle on the Sea of Tranquility. It was something that help the relation between the brothers . “ Do you want a ride?He ask me quietly,almost a whisper. For a moment a thought I hadn’t heard him right,that maybe he was just talking to himself, but then I saw he had moved a little bit forward on his low-sitting black leather seat to make room for me. He didn’t had to ask a second time. I hopped on and Chuy made a you turn, now facing the street going out.”

This made Yoli feel that her brother Chuy does accepts her the way she is and they both accept each other how they both are. Yoli felt the need to be accepted by her family , but more from her big brother . She thought that he was so awesome and at the same time he was a little weird . Everyone thought that he was a little weird because  he did not show his feelings and always did what he thought.


1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete