Thursday, December 7, 2017

Taco places in Mexicali

Have you ever gone to Mexicali ?
Have you eat Tacos in Mexicali?
As some people know Mexicali it's a city that is known for having really good food.
One of this food things are Tacos. Here I will give you my favorite five Taco places in Mexicali.


  1. Las Brasas Asadero : This is a taco restaurant that has several restaurants in different cities of Mexico. My favorite thing there is the chilies with meat and cheese. But they also have really good tacos.


  1. Tacos el Pirul: I personally like the way that the tacos are made in this place


  1. Asadero La tromba o Ciclon: I could say that this is one of my favorite taco places in Mexicali. There they make a giant quesadilla like the size of a pizza .They called it “ La sincronizada gigante “


  1. Tacos Lalo : This is by far my favorite tacos place but I place it as number 4 because this place is in La Rumorosa.  ðŸ™ˆ  There are steam style tacos in my opinion the best.


  1. Asadero Acatlán de Juárez : I think this is or was the classic tacos restaurant in Mexicali . Almost everyone knows and likes the tacos in this place.


Well this were my top five recommendations. So now when you are in Mexicali and want tacos you can know somewhat of where to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment