Friday, December 8, 2017

Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me


There are lots of things you do not know about me. How you are barely meeting me there  are several things you should now . This are what I consider the three top things you probably didn't know about me.

1. My number one hobby is music. With this I mean that  most of my time I have to be listening to music or doing something with it. Even when I am doing my homework I have to have music playing. On my senior year on high school I took a music class called Estudiantina. From there on I have been  playing my acoustic guitar. I also love to go to concerts . I have gone to many of them . The first concert I attended I was like a year old. The last one I have gone was just last Saturday.

2. I love to travel.I like to travel by plain and by car. I am a super co-pilot if it comes to road trips. The longest road trip I have had was a 17 hour trip . I have done this trip several times. This trips have been from here to Sinaloa , Mexico. I have gone to many places . The longest plain trip has been to Acapulco , Mexico. I love to travel because I learn more things and different cultures. I am planning to travel to Europe and France next year. I have always wanted to go to London and Colombia.

3. The third and most important for me is my love for my family and friends. My family is the most important thing in my life. I am always in touch with them . No matter the distance or the generations. I am the official babysitter of my family. I have taking care of the youngest ones since they are days old.  Always on family reunions I am surrounded by kids. I do not have any brothers or sisters. That is way I also appreciate my friends so much . I do believe that friends are like the family that God allows you to choose.



1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete